Kitchen & dining room extension
Five-sided kitchen & dining room extension

Where do I go to…?
There are many questions to answer when thinking about altering or improving your home. The following may be helpful to you.

Do We Need an Architect?
Check out the RIBA website for advice on appointing an architect. Alternatively, we have an associate who can provide plans for Planning Approval and Building Regulations Approval.

Do We Need Planning Permission?
The rules relating to Planning Permission changed in October 2008. The Planning Portal gives advice covering the majority of domestic alterations.

Do We Need Building Regulations Approval?
Many domestic alterations\improvements may need approval from your local Building Control office. Please note that Building Regulations is a separate matter from Planning Permission. The Common Projects area of the Planning Portal gives advice on the requirements.
Stone entrance porch
Playroom & computer room extension
Victorian tiled path
Contact Details
Part of en-suite shower room
View our work
Spacious kitchen extension
Links to other sites
Useful information
Project Management Services
Building Services we can provide
Return to our home page
all rights reserved to Pi Building - 2009
all rights reserved to Pi Building - 2009
Website Design : Pi Building
Office: 01257 234834
Mobile: 07782 311843